Sunday, June 17, 2012

Three In A Row

One of the new listings in my Etsy store is for a doll kit consisting of a finished "Pensive Child" head painted by me along with the pattern for the body and instructions for completing the doll. Here are a few of the finished heads that have been sent off......redheads have been popular. I thought this would be a more affordable way for people to buy my dolls......plus I love painting them! As you can see, although they are very similar, there are distinct differences between them. I also have the kit available with the head uncompleted, with instructions for doing the "clothover" and the moulded thread hair included as well as the body pattern.

2 comments:

manomij said...

These are all gorgeous Susie! What a great idea to make them into kits. I am going to have a look in your store Right now.
ManonX

Jo James said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...