Friday, March 11, 2011

Moonglow and Starshine

Here are two cute little stinkers I just finished...........(*thinks* I am constantly amazed that I can finish making something and within minutes somebody on the other side of the world can be looking at it.........aah! the wonders of modern technology!)
Anyway, Moonglow (in stripes) and Starshine (in brown) are little owlie Zozies. I will be listing them in my Etsy store soon, so if you fancy one of them, better fly over there quick - they don't usually last long when I list them!


8 comments:

Janine said...

So absolutely wonderful! What a mind you have! Are they for sale?

Killiecrankie Farm said...

such whimsy in the little beasties - i especially like their feet :)

Micki Wilde said...

I Love these guys!!

ale balanzario said...

I love them both!!!

Dawn in the Forest said...

They are both so sweet!

flyingbeader said...

OwlS! Little Owls! Susie, I adore these.

dot

kola1311 said...

восторг! восторг!

Unknown said...

Awww how Absolutely Adorable, I just love all your work :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...