Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye Amy!


I'm saying goodbye to this doll - "Redivivus" Amy - she's off to live in London, so I made her a new hat and bag for the trip.

Amy is one of two "Redivivus" dolls I made last year to enter a design award using recycled stuff. Amy and her un-named sister were made from sawdust and glue compound amongst other things. I did a fairly hefty submission with lots of research to accompany my entry and I was the lucky recipient of the award! You can see a picture of Amy with her sister if you scroll right down to the bottom of this page - last photo. Different fathers?

2 comments:

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

She's wonderful and warm, cozy and fabulous!

Sue said...

I love the concept behind these two dolls (the one in the bottom pic is equally cute!). I know that her new family will love her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...