Thursday, January 1, 2009

Garden Bounty, Pastime with Good Company and a Finished Doll











I finished my new doll with multi-joints.........I was wanting to dress her in a vaguely Edwardian style, and by some serendipitous effect, the dress pattern provided with "Verity" by Deanna Hogan was an almost perfect fit! Thanks Deanna!........Deanna's patterns are very clear and full, if this Verity pattern is typical and I can't wait to make the doll. (http://www.blueherondolls.com/)
This doll - as yet un-named has taken a fancy to my Susan Fosnot doll, but she can't have it. Might have to make her a small doll of her own.
We spent New Year's Day in pleasant company with some friends for lunch....most of the food we ate came from our garden - it looked so good that I had to take a photograph.
I wish you all Good Things in 2009!

6 comments:

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Happy New Year Susie, Your doll is exquisite!!BOTH DOLLS ARE JUST PERFECTION!I'M JUST IN AWE OF YOUR TALENT AND YOUR DOLLS!

Flora said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Can't get better than that, they are just gorgeous dolls Susie!!!! PERFECTION!!!
blessings,Flora

Unknown said...

Hi Susie
Happy New Year. she's a lovely girl. Love the Susan Fosnot dolls.
Peta

Cody Goodin said...

Great doll Susie. Love your garden goodies too. They look yummy. Happy New Year to you.

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

I love your work! You've been awarded a little Fab Blog Award!

Happy New Year!

Susie McMahon said...

Oooh! Thanks Kimmie - I've never had anything like this yet. Now I just need to work out what to do............. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...